Friday, October 10, 2008

50 foot blue balls

so this is the cause of the crisis on wall street...or vice versa



ok so after speaking with some folks the other day, it turns out my halloween costume idea well, needs to be revised. and by that I mean they had never heard of the movie in which I would be playing the character from it. the movie came out again in 1993. it starred darrel hannah! of splash? god i'm old. so time to rethink the halloween costume. and one that does not involve me going on a crash diet b/c I just got an email about chocolate cake in the 5th floor pantry...mm breakfast.
Update: even older folks haven't heard of the movie- the original movie at that. I was told by someone today that it wan't a good movie..so that's probably why people haven't heard of it. so, i am not old, I just watch some really bad movies.

So i'm practing waking up early. so i can wake up in time to work the elections in less than a month. yes, i need to practice these things. the good, er, bad thing is, if i sleep more than 6 hours i get bad lower back pains. also, having a cat who you are a little allergic to, smack you repetdly in your face with her butt is a way to get out of bed too. how many ppl can say the first words out of their mouth in the morning is "get your hairy ass out of my face! " you? oh well, hey its like i'm in some west virginia drag strip show.

and speaking of sexy beasts...

have a good weekend kiddies...I'm hitting the northern neck for some campin. and hopefully once I get some moolah I'll be visiting this sexy beast and some other folks as well.

No comments:

 
;