Monday, July 13, 2009

People who rock

People who rock
A) Remy. watch all his videos If you don't laugh, then you're lame. or a douche. or an asshole.
B)Noodle and Co. in Old Town Fairfax. We sampled the entire menu last Thursday and I am still in noodle bliss. The Shift Lead "E" is adorable, and we all said with brick of rice krispy in hand that we'd love to work there.
C) damnit, I can't remember.
D) Michele from Criaglist for selling her vintage road bike to me! Yay!
E) Ben for showing Heather the ad on Craigslist for the bike
F) Raye Anne for helping me de-install my exhibit
G) Rebecca my awesome neighbor for driving me to the metro when I was sans wheels last week
H) er...crap...there was something else...
I) Heather, for showing me the Craigslist ad that Ben showed her
J)...j..j..j.... .. . . . .
K) the makers of beer and wine and spirits. which I could use right now. apparantly.

stay tuned for the list of ppl who make me drink! ..kidding. er. m. nope.

No comments:

 
;