Thursday, September 11, 2008

cupcake taste testers needed!!!

CUPCAKE TASTERS NEEDED! SUNDAY NIGHT!

Its part of a research assignment I'm doing. seriously. I'm thinking my place. let me know if you're up for it. You will be rewarded with yummy baked goods, and if need be, a hug. from me. that's priceless really. so seriously, let me know if you can make it. my place is CUE bus accessible. break out your mason IDs and get a free ride.



OK I have to admit something. I went to the CWs website and looked at thier playlist. and seriously...some of the music is good. ok maybe its b/c i'm in a numbed state of hysteria right now. that very well could be why. well, not hysteria. just. ughh. i hate visio and all it embodies. i hate PCs. i hate friggin PCs that can't multitask more than one adobe application before crapping out. right as you were trying to save a huge project you are working on.
how'd you guess I hadn't saved for like 2 hours b/c I was on a roll.
and by roll I mean I was under the gun. b/c I was told at 2 pm today that I needed to have a prototype of a very huge project done by COB today.
why today of all days. grr.
normally i would go into workaholic mode. eat the secreat stash of ramen i have in my desk and work until I started seeing double and the security guards would stand post otuside my door.
but I have plans for tonight. and I won't cancel these plans. for many reasons.
so instead I will go into freak out mode and see what i can whip up in the next ooh 20 minutes.
crap.
shakes fist of rage. bites fist to muffle primal screams.

takes deep breath.

remembers what an awesome morning had when visting the 1st and 4th grad art classes.

smiles. goes back to listening to CW music and looking forward to the evening.

c'mon cupcakes! let me know if you're in!

1 comment:

readsalot said...

I hate when computers decide they hate you and delete all your work. I swear it is like they did it on purpose.

 
;