Wednesday, July 8, 2009

so um about that orange line...and brothels.

so um, apparantly there was an annoucement made on at least one of the orange line trains yesterday that they would not be stopping by the dunn loring line. a DCist reader heard it. me, not so much. maybe b/c I only got on one stop. and ppl don't normally take metro one stop.
so apparantly they didn't stop at dunn loring b/c the train was running behind schedule. So Dunn Loring isn't popular enough a stop to stop at. nope. not yours. go use some proactive and get more facebook friends Dunn Loring, then maybe metro will stop for you.

So a few years ago I had the experience of eating at Casa Blanca in Arlington, across from the cinema dafthouse. Until yesterday I thought it was a front for a brothel.
We walked in and were evntually greeted by a waitress wih a skirt so short her ass cheeks hung out when she walked in her knee high pleather spike heeled boots which tied her red halter top together as a certifieable hoochie outfit. All the waitresses wore this um, uniform.
The food was great. plantaines, yuca, empanadas, mmm. which we got about 45 mintes after we ordered. during that time several gentlemen would walk in, sit down at a table and a set of ass cheaks and boobs would great them and they would either get their food right away, or they would disapear to the room upstairs.
Casa Blanca closed over a year ago (I think) when some condos went up on the same block.
Yesterday I went to Shoppers Food Warehouse to do my usual go in to grab cat food and walk out w/50 bucks worth of food routine when I saw them; casa blanca tortillas. I looked at the address on the label, and sure enough it was listed at columbia pike! The place was legit, it wasn't a brothel. And if they did make some denero by selling some ass, then damn these are some good jalapenos tortilla made in a whorehouse.
which wait...when did the place close...and when were these packaged. ..
dios mio

I just finished watching a segment on wmusa 9 news " do we need men now that they have manufactured sperm?" everyone they inteviewed said we still need men. to cuddle, change the oil, kill bugs, put kids to bed at night, take out the trash and mow the lawn. They forgot a very important reason - to open up things. like jars. and can anyone help me get this drill bit out of my drill? I need to hang some shelves and stuff. by my self. no sperm needed! except for thr drill bit part. need to get the right bit into my bit part so i can screw some nails...no, not a euphanism. I'm talking about hardware here people!

No comments:

 
;