Tuesday, September 30, 2008

where is my earth?

*insert primal scream here*.
ohh so much to write about the current financial crisis..but I won't. I'm too f' in exhausted. and we've heard enough. I just want to say if i was god i'd make it so every schmuck who has anything to do with the depletion of my f 'in assets (along w/ the rest of the world) should start profusely bleeding from their a holes. graphic I know. but its a lot tamer than the other things that, i, as god would have done. which is why i'm not god. no , I'm but a mere meek person waiting to inherit the earth. c'mooon earth.
so speaking of god and religion- all my tribe members- happy new year!
i could use a bottle of champagne for myself right now. not to celebrate..just to have something bubbly inside me. aside from the usual gas. but it bedtime. so its off to drinkign bedtime beverages -like listerine. or a hot totty- our family recipe was warm milk, scotch ad butter. or was it brandy? scotch brandy, whatevs the butter made it yummy. and thats how you put your children to bed- by spiking er enhancing milk with mild sedatives often used to alleviate teething pain. and cause liver scheloris and grandpa to gamble away the trust money.
sweet dreams. tomorrow is a new fiscal year..lets make it a good one.

No comments:

 
;