Friday, October 17, 2008

OMG the Rosebuds!

Big important announcement! Thursday the 23rd , you should all go see the Rosebuds at the black cat. b/c they're awesome and the tix are really affordable. b4 service fee its 12 bucks! for the rosebuds!! yes, I like 'em so much I am going to see them by myself if any of you peeps don't join me (insert italian catholic guilt trip here). so you should get your tickets TODAY. get your 3 buck draft of PBR and listen to some good music. be a hispter for the night.

So the whole practing waking up early bit...does it count if you didn't really go to bed last night? yes, ahh I'm back in the life of a student. pulling all nighters to write a 16 page midterm paper.
But I shall get some ZZzzs this afternoon b/c tonight at the red lounge for fatback dance par tay! which you should go to also. b/c if i fall asleep midst dance move, someone has to pick my ass up off the dance floor and throw me on the metro. orange line to the end baby.
also this weekend...diwali festival, scotts 30th b day, mousetrap, and err some other stuff. oh right, more midterms.

its a good thing i live a couple miles away from the university i'm attending. it esp. comes in handy when you put your midterm papers under the wrong office door. ...and then have to go back home print out another 18 pages, then slip it under the right door.


source: DCist

No comments:

 
;